Nivo slider

This is an example of a HTML caption with a link.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Application for a Transfer Certificate


Application for a TC


28 August 2013
The Principal
Santahar Technical College
Santahar, Bogra

Sub : Prayer for a transfer certificate.

Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of your well known college. My father is a government employee. Recently he has been transferred from here to Dhaka. My family is going to shift there asap. I need a transfer certificate for this reason. I have already cleared up my dues.

I, therefore, pray and hope you would be kind enough to issue me a transfer certificate and oblige thereby.

Yours most obedient pupil,
Moumi Jahan Manjil
Class-XII, Class Roll-15
Trade- Computer

0 comments:

Post a Comment